Create + Conquer is looking for an experienced UX Designer/Strategist to work with our web team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical and highly creative ideas to a design engagement. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
As the User Experience Strategist, you’ll play an integral role during the UX phase by establishing the foundation for the best solutions for our clients’ projects. You will work on responsive website projects, designing, strategizing, conceptualizing, and building interactive wireframes and sitemaps. You’ll be accountable for executing agency-quality work in a fast-paced work environment, ensuring that project expectations are met.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Lead discovery workshop sessions that get to the heart of our clients, their businesses, their target audiences, and their objectives
- Create and maintain project approach/plan, along with all other project discovery documentation
- Work collaboratively to translate business requirements, user goals, and creative strategy into engaging experiences
- Work with UI designer and lead developer to create interactive wireframes, sitemaps, and functional specifications
- Assist in research activities such as developing user personas, reviewing client materials, and analytics
- Organize website information to support findability and usability of content and communicate those solutions through user flows, use cases, and sitemaps
Some of the things we’re looking for:
- 0-5 years of UX and/or Information Architecture experience
- Strong conceptualization and UX/UI strategic thinking
- Ability to create presentable interactive wireframes in apps like UXPin, Adobe XD, etc.
- Awareness of UX best practices and research resources
- Solid design skills and production values with strong attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of the digital space and what it takes to launch a successful project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for client meetings and calls
- Ability to meet deadlines, take constructive feedback, and evolve with the industry and our growing business
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision and in direct collaboration with our project manager, team, and clients
- Strong portfolio featuring work that showcases any combination of information architecture, interaction design, strategic planning and responsive design skills
- While this position offers work location flexibility, you must have the ability to work from our Boston office when needed
Please send your resume, portfolio, links to projects that you’ve launched recently, and your hourly rate to hello (at) createconquer.com.
Create + Conquer will not accept applicants or inquiries from overseas or recruiters.