Create + Conquer is looking for an experienced, freelance UI Designer that has the chops and experience to produce great work. The ideal candidate is versatile, with the ability to work on UI designs for marketing websites and apps, as well as UX wireframes. Exceptional problem-solving skills, an understanding of the latest UX best practices, and modern UI design approaches are a must.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong design skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical and highly creative ideas to a design engagement to create award-winning work.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- UI design for responsive websites and apps
- Information architecture and UX design for interactive and static wireframes, and sitemaps
- Ability to solve UX, content, and design challenges
- Occasional stock photo or icon research
Some of the things we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of UI design experience
- Exceptional design and production skills
- Strong understanding of UX best practices and modern UI principles
- Conceptual and strategic thinking
- Ability to create interactive wireframes (in apps like XD, UXPin, Sketch, Axure, etc.)
- Top-notch attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Great track record of meeting project milestone dates
- Ability to work alone with little supervision and in direct collaboration with other team members
- Experience designing in Adobe Photoshop
- Strong portfolio featuring design work that showcases any combination of UX, UI, information architecture, interaction design, information design, visual design, and mobile design skills
Please send your resume, links to projects that you’ve launched recently, and your salary requirements to hello (at) createconquer.com.
Create + Conquer will not accept applicants or inquiries from overseas or recruiters.