Create + Conquer is looking for an experienced and multi-faceted Front End Developer to join our rapidly growing interactive agency. Our Front End Developers are tasked with bringing digital experiences to life on an array of devices. They create well-organized, elegant, pixel-perfect code, while utilizing their understanding of the most innovative technologies to enhance the overall digital product. The ability to identify and correct bugs in new and existing projects is a huge bonus.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Writing and reviewing code with an eye for quality, efficiency, and stability
- Writing clear documentation wherever necessary
- Working with the team to facilitate QA testing
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry trends, particularly with regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging front-end technologies
Some of the things we’re looking for:
- 2-5+ years of front end development experience
- A team player who can communicate well across multiple departments and clients
- Ability to efficiently meet deadlines and stay within project budgets
- Strong understandings of open source CMS platforms (particularly WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Ability to learn and understand third-party API’s
- Highly skilled in CSS3, HTML5, and Responsive
- Experience with AJAX and using RSS, XML, and JSON as data structures
- Experience with server-side technologies like Servlets, REST, and NodeJS
- Understanding of basic UX principles and what makes a great user experience
- Proven ability to solve real-world problems (no cookbook programmers)
- Experience using version control software (We use GitHub)
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- While this position offers work location flexibility, you must have the ability to work from our Boston office when needed
Please send your resume, links to projects that you’ve launched recently, and your salary requirements to hello (at) createconquer.com.
Create + Conquer will not accept applicants or inquiries from overseas or recruiters.