Project Manager (Freelance)
Create + Conquer is looking for an experienced project manager to join our rapidly growing agency. You will work on some of our larger projects and be accountable for executing brand experiences across multiple platforms, ensuring that our teams collaborate seamlessly and that projects meet all client expectations, from timeliness to budget, brand, and business requirements.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Working with the account manager, strategists, designers, developers and marketers to ensure project success
- Creating project schedules and ensuring that we meet all milestones
- Managing resources and client’s expectations, based on scope
- Effectively planning project scopes and budgets
- Developing and actively managing vendor/freelance talent relationships to ensure the best available talent and pricing
Some of the things we’re looking for:
- 2-3+ years of interactive producing experience (preferably in an Agency)
- Thorough understanding of the digital space and what it takes to launch a successful project
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Extreme attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to use online project management software
- Marketing, social media or copywriting experience a bonus
- On-site flexibility
- Must have own workstation
Please send your resume, links to projects that you’ve launched recently, and your hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create + Conquer will not accept applicants or inquiries from overseas or recruiters.